Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: a new sql injection for aspjar guestbook
From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

: hello , my name is: (arash setayeshi) & my yahoo id is : arash_pc0
:  I found a new vulnerability in aspjar guestbook that we can control
: website & go to admin control panel by (sql injection).
:  sql injection : in login page(guestbook/admin/login.asp) , username
: should be blank & password is : ' or 'x'='x . by this work we will be in
: admin control panel so :

This was disclosed to Bugtraq on 2005-02-10 by farhad koosha
(farhadkey () yahoo com).

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2005-02/0097.html

  By Date           By Thread