mailing list archives
ITU 2005 Call For Papers
From: Michal Szymanski <ms () hakinglab org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:21:06 +0200
Dear Bugtraq Readers,
I'd like to announce the call for papers for the IT UNDERGROUND 2005, a
two-day conference organized by Software–Conferences and hakin9.lab team
in 12-13 October 2005, Warsaw, Poland.
IT UNDERGROUND 2005 is a third edition of conference dedicated to IT
security issues, where remarkable authorities will share their knowledge
and experience with IT specialists.
In previous editions we had pleasure to listen to: Ofir Arkin,
Maximillian Dornseif, David h1kari Hulton, Chuck Willis, Charl Van der
Walt, Saumil Udayan Shah, Robert Lee Ayers, Dave Aitel, Stefano Zanero,
Thorsten Holz, Joanna Rutkowska, Michael Shema, Piotr Sobolewski, Michal
Szymanski, Paul Wouters, Rakan El-Khalil, Wojciech Dworakowski, K.K.
Mookhey, Pawel Krawczyk.
The dead line for lecture proposals is the 10th of July, 2005.
All the detailed information you can find on
We hope that you find our offer interesting. Please, contact me to
discuss further details of our cooperation.
IT UNDERGROUND 2005 – basic characteristics.
When: 12-13 October 2005.
Where: Warsaw, Poland.
Topic: IT Security.
· hotel accommodation and transfer,
· full support for your presentation, both before and during the
· providing the necessary technical facilities for the
· assistance in acquiring and publishing presentation materials,
information about your lecture in the conference brochure,
· supervising and directing the overall progress of the
- ITU 2005 Call For Papers Michal Szymanski (May 13)