Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

PHP: Zend_Hash_Del_Key_Or_Index Vulnerability
From: Stefan Esser <sesser () hardened-php net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:47:39 +0200

Hello,

word about this vulnerability is out for several weeks (or months). Because of this I spare you the
advisory and only point you to my little article describing what exactly this vulnerability is,
that I disclosed to the PHP project 6 months ago:

The rating for this vulnerability should be: Very Critical

http://www.hardened-php.net/hphp/zend_hash_del_key_or_index_vulnerability.html

Greets,
Stefan Esser

  By Date           By Thread