Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

LAMP vs Microsoft
From: Darren Reed <avalon () caligula anu edu au>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:20:37 +1000 (Australia/ACT)

Does anyone have statistics on the cumulative vulnerabilities
in LAMP vs the equivalent for Microsoft ?  (I'm also interested
in whether there are better, as in more secure, environments than
LAMP.)

If the number of vulnerabilities is graphed over time, is either
heading down or both heading up or...?

- I'm not asking for a "who's better", I just want to know if
anyone has a good set of numbers and if they're graphed for easy
comparison.

Thanks,
Darren

p.s. LAMP = Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP