mailing list archives
"POC 2006" by Korean hackers
From: "securityproof" <securityproof () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 01:20:30 +0900
The first international hacking & security conference by Korean hackers will be held
in November 16 ~ 17. The conference is "POC 2006". POC means 'power of community'.
We believe that the power of community can make the world safer.
"POC 2006" hates just theoretical discussion. "POC 2006" concentrates on technical
and creative discussion and will show real hacking and security process.
There are two sections in "POC 2006". One is 'Open Source' section. Through this,
new hacking and security tools will be introduced. The other is technical presentation,
in which new hacking and security techniques will be opened to the world. You won't be
disappointed at them. And you can have a chance to meet brilliant Korean hackers
who are not well-known to the world.
The keynote speaker is Richard Stallman. He will speak "Copyright vs Community in the
Age of Computer Networks".
Technical section speakers and their topics are as follows:
* Jerry, "Virtualization Techinque for the Security of Web and Application"
* Grugq, "VoIP Hacking: "
* Han Chang kyu, "The Way and Process to Analyze Polymorphic Virus"
* Ryan, "ActiveX Control and Web Application Security"
* Loafer, "The New Way to Protect from Runtime Format String Attacks through the Modifying of printf() functions Call
* wooyaggo, "New Kernel Exploitation Technique on Linux 2.6.x"
* George Neville-Neil, "Network Protocol Security Testing with the Packet Construction"
* Xpl017Elz, "The New Ways to Attack Applications of Operating Systems under Execshield"
* Lukas Grunwald, "Attacking RFID Access-, Identify- and Ticketing- Cards"
* Secret, "Hacking the Automobile Electronic Control Unit"
* SunBing, "How to Implement a Virtual Machine Based Rootkit"
You can check the detailed information in "http://www.powerofcommunity.net".
All the speakers will publish Phrack style's articles.
If you register and visit our con, you can have a book which contains the detailed articles of
the topics. The book will be given only on-site.
- "POC 2006" by Korean hackers securityproof (Oct 02)