Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Re: Progress Webspeed exploit for all releases
From: suresync () gmail com
Date: 29 Jun 2007 21:51:26 -0000

Response Progress:

Thank you for the additional details. We do fully acknowledge that this
security threat with _cpyfile.r exists also when the "tty" directory is
installed.

However as explained earlier this issue was fixed in OpenEdge 10.0A and
beyond by checking the broker deployment mode (Dev/Prod) in the code.
WebSpeed from versions 9.x are still affected. We recommend our users to
upgrade or remove this file from their deployments.

  By Date           By Thread