mailing list archives
Several vulnerabilities in CMS Made Simple 188.8.131.52
From: "Omid" <omid () hackers ir>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:47:39 +0330
There are several security bugs in CMS Made Simple 184.108.40.206 :
(I am not going to release dangerous and exploitable info here)
1) There is a highly dangerous PHP code execution bug in the script .
2) A registered user can access unauthorized pages . For example he can
upload files to the server, or can make users by posting data to
/admin/adduser.php directly ; Also he can access to admin logs
page (/admin/adminlog.php?page=1) .
3) There are 2 XSS bugs in the script .
4) There are 13 full path disclosure bugs . Direct access to several files
can expose full installation path .
The new version (220.127.116.11) has been released :
- Several vulnerabilities in CMS Made Simple 18.104.22.168 Omid (Oct 10)