Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

ClubHack - CFP closing by 15th October 2007
From: "`ClubHack `" <seclist () clubhack com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:57:22 +0530

Hi
Just wanted to inform everyone that CFP for ClubHack is closing on
15th of October.

Thanks to those who have submitted their papers so far. We are waiting
for others who are still planning for submission.

We are glad to announce that we have selected a few papers out of
initial submissions and updated the website accordingly.

Thanks,
Rohit

------

http://clubhack.com