mailing list archives
DeepSec 2007 Registration: hurry up, seats are filling fast
From: Stefano Zanero <zanero () elet polimi it>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:01:37 +0100
Hallo list members, and sorry if you receive multiple copies of this message
this is just a friendly reminder that registration for the DeepSec
Security Conference 2007 is available at the URL
The conference is taking place in less than 3 weeks in the awesome city
of Vienna, Austria (20-23 November, with the first two days dedicated to
trainings and the last two days to the conference itself).
As we are filling up seats very fast, advance booking allows us to make
room for more of you. So, if you want to attend, please do us and
yourself a favor and register right now!
To give you a compelling reason to book in advance, we will extend
regular booking rates till November 9th. Beware that after that date
registering online will cost you 100EUR more, and on-site registration
(IF seats are still available) will cost 200EUR more, so save by booking
now (and help us size the rooms correctly, as this is the first year of
As a reminder, DeepSec will offer:
* 36 top-notch Talks in two tracks, as can be seen at
* Two exceptional keynote speakers, Paul Simmonds and Jeff Moss
* 6 Training classes (and three of these are almost complete, so hurry
up even more !)
* An exceptional venue (see http://deepsec.net/venue/) with redesign and
lightning art expressly set up for DeepSec
* Great Networking Opportunities
* Web Hacking Competition
* Live Capture the Flag Contest organized by Hack in the Box
* Evening Parties at the Roboexotica Cocktail Robotics Festival (see
http://www.roboexotica.org/) including two free drinks!
* After Party at the Metalab Hackerspace on Saturday
(http://metalab.at/) - wooo-hoo !
Still waiting? Hurry up and register here now: http://deepsec.net/register/
ISSA members and members of other associations can get a discount, to
check availability of a discount for your association please get in
touch with us as soon as possible. Members of the working press are also
invited to get in touch in order to get accreditation and access to the
We'd like to thank our sponsors SEC-Consult, T-Systems, Telekom Austria,
Microsoft, Phion, and Secure Network, as well as all our community and
media partners for making this event possible.
We sincerely hope to see you all in Vienna!
on behalf of the DeepSec Team
(You are very welcome to republish, forward or otherwise share this
- DeepSec 2007 Registration: hurry up, seats are filling fast Stefano Zanero (Oct 30)