Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: R.I.P. rgod
From: blacklight () autistici org
Date: 26 Apr 2008 18:55:01 -0000

A website in his memory has been opened
http://rgod.altervista.org

We will miss him, he has been one of the greatest TRUE hacker and computer science master in Italy we have ever had,
and his death has left a void in our scene hard to fill.

We are trying to contact his relatives and send them at least them a telegram joining their mourning, the whole hacker
italian scene was shocked by this news and we feel in must to join his family in this last greeting to one of the
greatest italian hackers.

  By Date           By Thread