mailing list archives
POC2008 call for papers
From: pocadm () gmail com
Date: 3 Apr 2008 19:10:36 -0000
POC 2008 call for papers
# About "POC2008"
The 3rd POC "POC2008"(http://www.powerofcommunity.net) is an international
hacking & security conference by Korean hacking and security community.
POC focuses on technical and creative, critical discussion and
shows real hacking and security. POC hates just theoretical discussion.
POC2008 will be held in Seoul, Korea during November 13-14, 2008.
There are two sections in POC2008 presentation. One is a technical section.
The other is an open source section. POC2008 doesn't place any restrictions on topic.
However, POC2008 requests something general through something specific.
If you presented your topic in the past, POC2008 might not accept your paper.
POC2008 wants only something new, creative, and cool.
All speakers should show 'real' demo to prove his presentation.
* Unknown remotely exploitable vulnerability and 0day
* Windows application vulnerability exploitation
* Trojans, worms, malware technology
* New and creative system hacking technique
* New and creative web hacking technique
* New vulnerability research way
* Hardware hacking
* New web security technique
* Encryption, decryption, cracking Technology
* Automatic Vulnerability Discovery
* Forensics and anti-forensics
* Intrusion Detection and Evasion technology
* Wireless hacking and security
* P2P Technology
- One more time, there's no restrictions in topic.
# Deadline of Submission: September 30, 2007
All submission must include PPT and WORD in English with your brief biography.
# E-mail for submission: pocadm at gmail.com
# Check the page "http://www.powerofcommunity.net/notice.html" for more information.
- POC2008 call for papers pocadm (Apr 03)