Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] minor browser UI nitpicking
From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () coredump cx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:06:26 -0800

1) Yup, pretty unconvincing. Though one could separate window shadows,

I'm guessing you have your window manager configured to render window
shadows. In this case, this is less plausible, yup, unless you do the
inverted gradient trick.

2) Where is "here"? :)

I tried to dig something up, but couldn't. But we definitely had these
around 2001-2003, culminating in browsers removing the ability to do
location=no in window.open().

/mz

  By Date           By Thread