Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

H2HC 2010 - Final Speakers List Available
From: "Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon)" <rodrigo () kernelhacking com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:16:10 -0200

Dear All,

The final list of speakers is available for H2HC 2010:
http://www.h2hc.com.br/en/.

It is my pleasure to announce that the final list of speakers is
available for H2HC in São Paulo.  The list for Cancun will be available
soon (http://www.h2hc.com.br/cancun/)!  It was a real challenge to
choose the talks, since this year we really received many.  Thanks for
all those who helped in the evaluation process and for everybody who
submitted.  I'll send an email myself to all the speakers that we
refused to explain our reasons.  If you don't receive it by the end of
the next week, please, let me know.

Rodrigo.

  By Date           By Thread