Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CA ARCserve D2D r15 GWT RPC Request Auth Bypass / Credentials
From: "Williams, James K" <James.Williams () ca com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:42:47 -0400

FYI, we have published a fix for this issue.

https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/solndtls?aparNo=RO33517&os=W
INDOWS&actionID=3

A formal security notice will be published next week.

Thanks and regards,
Ken Williams, Director
CA Technologies Product Vulnerability Response Team
CA Technologies Business Unit Operations
wilja22 () ca com

Re: CA ARCserve D2D r15 GWT RPC Request Auth Bypass / Credentials

CA Technologies is aware of ARCserve D2D vulnerability and exploit
details that were posted to BugTraq on 2011-07-26.  We're currently
reviewing the information and will post an update after we have
completed our initial investigation.

Thanks and regards,
Ken Williams, Director
CA Technologies Product Vulnerability Response Team
CA Technologies Business Unit Operations
wilja22 () ca com

  By Date           By Thread