Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Ubuntu Security Notice publication update
From: Jamie Strandboge <jamie () canonical com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:21:28 -0500

Historically, Ubuntu sends Ubuntu Security Notices (USNs) to bugtraq,
full-disclosure and our own announce mailing list. After a recent review
of our publication process, we decided we will no longer post USNs to
bugtraq and full-disclosure.

People interested in receiving USNs by email should subscribe to the
ubuntu-security-announce mailing list directly: