Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

DC4420 - DefCon London: Christmas Social (= no talks), Tuesday 17th December 2013
From: Tony Naggs <tonynaggs () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:19:02 +0000

We have the DOWNSTAIRS bar at The Phoenix, Cavendish Square from 18:00
until the bar closes (~23:00)

Agenda:
    Drinking beer and/or other beverages.
    Swapping war stories.
    Drinking more beer.
    Eating yummy food, pre-order Christmas menu details here -
http://dc4420.org/images/DC4420_XMAS_2013_MENU.JPG
    Drinking beer.
    Rinse/repeat...

We wish all our attendees and past speakers a terrific Christmas and New Year!

Cheers,
Tony

  By Date           By Thread