Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [SE-2012-01] Details of issues fixed by Feb 2013 Java SE CPU
From: Security Explorations <contact () security-explorations com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:58:55 +0100

Hello All,

Due to the inquiries received regarding our claims pertaining to
the possibility of exploiting Java SE vulnerabilities on servers,
we've published our Proof of Concept code that illustrates this.

The code relies on RMI protocol [1] to deliver a malicious Java
class file to a target RMI server. It can be downloaded from our
project details page:

http://www.security-explorations.com/en/SE-2012-01-details.html

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Adam Gowdiak

Security Explorations
http://www.security-explorations.com
"We bring security research to the new level"