Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

CFP: Hacktivity 2013, October 11-12, Budapest, Hungary
From: cfp () hacktivity com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 04:41:57 GMT

Hi,

Hacktivity is the largest IT Security Festival in CEE region which will be held between October 11-12, 2013 in
Budapest, Hungary.

Hacktivity traditionally brings together the official and alternative representatives of information security
profession with all those interested in the area, in an informal, yet educational, and usually deep into the technical
form.

We are seeking submissions for the conference track, 40 minutes "Hello workshops" and product demos.

If you are interested, please check our CFP at
https://hacktivity.com/en/downloads/downloads/79/

CFP deadline: June 14.

Ferenc Spala
on behalf of Hacktivity Team

--
Hacktivity - The IT Security Festival in Central and Eastern Europe

  By Date           By Thread