Home page logo
/

dailydave logo Dailydave mailing list archives

Owning things!
From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:54:07 -0500

http://immunityproducts.blogspot.com/2013/01/owning-real-things.html

I don't do rush job hacking. That scene in SWORDFISH would have been me
getting my head blown off. It's all testing, planning, practicing, and
then eventually maybe hacking. Maybe not. There's a lot of Grey's
Anatomy parallels I could draw here, but I've been getting complaints,
so I'm going to have to switch to another steganographic cover.

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach