mailing list archives
Capstone disassembly framework: looking for Beta-testers
From: Nguyen Anh Quynh <aquynh () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:08:12 +0800
I am going to release a disassembly framework named Capstone, which has
some unique features:
- Support all important hardware architectures: X86 (16/32/64bit) + ARM
(including Thumb & Thumb2) + ARM-64 (aka ARMv8) + Mips.
- Simple lightweight intuitive architecture-neutral API that works in the
same way across all archs.
- Implemented in pure C language, with native lightweight bindings for
Python, Ruby, OCaml, C#, Java & GO vailable.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called "decomposer" by
- Offer some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of all
implicit registers read/written, or if the instruction belongs to a group
of instructions (like ARM Neon, or Intel SSE4.2 group).
- Native support for Windows, Mac OSX & Linux.
- BSD license.
So if you can help to beta-test Capstone before it is public (soon), please
contact me via this email or via website at:
Dailydave mailing list
Dailydave () lists immunityinc com
- Capstone disassembly framework: looking for Beta-testers Nguyen Anh Quynh (Nov 20)