mailing list archives
Capstone 2.0 is released!
From: Nguyen Anh Quynh <aquynh () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:57:09 +0800
We are excited to announce version 2.0 of Capstone disassembly framework!!!
This new release brings a lot of important improvements. Notable changes
- Library size is around 50% smaller.
- Much less memory usage.
- Framework is way faster. Especially, the Python binding is 3 ~ 4 times
faster than in 1.0.
- New architecture added: PowerPC
- Architectures updated with new instructions & hardware modes for Arm,
Arm64, Mips & X86.
- Flexibility of choosing which architectures to be compiled in, so you can
tailor library to your need.
- Support for embedding Capstone into restricted environments such as
kernel or firmware.
- Some critical bug fixes.
Further information is available at http://www.capstone-engine.org
Dailydave mailing list
Dailydave () lists immunityinc com
- Capstone 2.0 is released! Nguyen Anh Quynh (Jan 23)