Home page logo
/

dailydave logo Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: APT
From: Justin Seitz <justin () immunityinc com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:28:08 -0600

Weird I couldn't see Richard's response through all the marketing for
his products and books. Must have been the thick cloud of big data APT
threat intelligence in the way.

I guess I also find it funny that there are a number of defense folks
who love to use/paraphrase this statement Richard makes:

"First, I recognized that it's written by someone who is not responsible
for defending any network of scale or significance."

Right. Offensive firms (you all should be pissed by this statement by
the way) are not responsible for defending networks. Period.

Posts like this, Richard, are why I turn off Twitter by 9am most days.

Justin