Home page logo
/

dailydave logo Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: causus belli
From: Arrigo Triulzi <arrigo () alchemistowl org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:12:52 +0100

On Mar 14, 2014, at 13:14, Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com> wrote:
I love Kaspersky's actual AV - it's what I use in addition to El Jefe on some of my production boxes. But Securelist
is a hilarious propaganda rag. I half expect them to announce as their next hack that someone has been hacking FROM
THE UKRAINE to Gazprom with bugs they bought from Vupen. And I admit it! It was me! Those pipelines built to the
lowest Russian mafia bidder are the SCADA glass house no one talks about.

You are something like two weeks late?  We have been making fun of Kaspy on Twitter for ages about them blaming VUPEN
for everything.  I believe we had conclusively proven that the APT was from Andorra due to the sophisticated Spanish
and French "styles" combo.

Poor little Kaspy is all sad because VUPEN did Chrome in at pwn2own without even using Flash so there goes his excuse
for 2014.

Arrigo "because VUPEN"