Home page logo
/

dailydave logo Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Time Limits on 0days
From: "Ivan .Heca" <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:44:42 +1000

On Tuesday, the Electronic Frontier Foundation filed a complaint for
injunctive relief against the NSA because the agency has failed to answer
Freedom of Information Act requests filed by the digital advocacy group
concerning the United States intelligence community’s use of so-called
“zero day exploits,” or computer vulnerabilities that are unknown to its
respective developers and therefore un-patched and easy to exploit.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/sicence-technology/nsa-sued-hoarding-details-use-zero-day-exploits/