Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Connectivity problems with the US Army
From: "Brock, Anthony - NET" <Anthony.Brock () OREGONSTATE EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:49:33 -0800

-----Original Message-----
We haven't had any complaints from users about connectivity
issues with
army.mil sites, but I don't have a good idea of how much
traffic there is
between them and our campus.  I can get to the army.mil DNS
servers and ask
them for SOA information.  I don't have any hostnames to
test, so I can't
tell if they'll give me any of that kind of information.

You're find if you can get SOA information for army.mil. Thanks for the
feedback!

Tony

  By Date           By Thread