Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network access control
From: Jason Richardson <JasonR () GWM SC EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:36:08 -0500

Cisco Clean Access here (F/K/A Perfigo) but only for the student reshall
net.

Jason Richardson
Information Security Manager
University of South Carolina
University Technology Services
jasrich () sc edu
803-777-0392

jcmurphy () BUFFALO EDU 01/19 4:06 PM >>>
On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 15:45 -0500, Charles L. Bombard wrote:
I am wondering what other people are using. In particular I am
wondering
about the use of open source products. I am currently looking at
netreg
1.5 and Packetfence.

We use NetPass

http://netpass.sf.net/

works for us.. however we wrote it, so I'd hope it works for us! ;-)

jeff

  By Date           By Thread