Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Ongoing Port 6000 attacks, Windows Xserver Compromises, keyloggers
From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:16:16 -0600

Warren - I just wanted to thank you for taking the
time to write this up.  I know that during an incident
there's a lot to do, and I appreciate you taking the
time to give us a heads up.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.

  By Date           By Thread