Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

return to service fee
From: Tom Siu <thomas.siu () CASE EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:23:41 -0500

Hi,
Just a brief survey- please respond if you charge a 'return to
service' fee after quarantine of an infected host.

If your institution does charge such a fee, please note the
circumstances and the amount charged.

If you want to just email the info to me, I'll repost a summary of
results- as I've seen others do in the past here.  I've also got a
pgp key available for secure communications.

I'm working on this topic as an incentive to drive adherence to
configuration guidelines- and your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Tom
   Tom Siu
   Chief Information Security Officer