Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: spam return address backlash
From: Cal Frye <cjf () CALFRYE COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:47:39 -0500

 Roger Safian ventured to comment, at 1/11/07 3:31 PM:
... we would still have to receive
the bounced messages, while potentially not generating them ourselves.
Seems like the worse of both worlds.

If that's not correct, please let me know.

That's true, but you can just consider it a favor you do for the community ;-)
I should add that not all mail servers /can be/ configured this way, either.

--
Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

  By Date           By Thread