Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: spam return address backlash
From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:14:51 +1300

H. Morrow Long wrote:
When it comes to receiving and relaying telephone messages for their
parents
some children function as a write-only recording mechanism (or null sink).

Goodness!  I'm shocked! -- I thought it was just my kids.

I also have problems with false ACKs, with subsequent repudiation --
acknowledgement that message was received when subsequent events
indicate it never was and the recipient vigorously denies it was ever
delivered.

Russell.

  By Date           By Thread