Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: pointsec vs. Guardian Edge
From: Steve Brukbacher <sab2 () UWM EDU>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:14:45 -0600

That's exactly the problem with that solution from our perspective.
We're in no big hurry to get to Vista.  We'd rather let other beta test
the come on board after service pack 1.
Plus I like the idea of a third party product for this purpose.

--
Steve Brukbacher, CISSP
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee

Solomon Asmelash wrote:
Steve,

Vista has the capability of full drive encryption. Have you considered
that option? That may involve fast forwarding migration to the new OS.

Solomon