Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

IT Security Insurance
From: "Allen, Jon D" <Jon_Allen () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:14:32 -0500

During our insurance renewal process this year we were presented with
the option of adding a IT Security policy.  In the past, we did not see
a lot of value in the policies but wanted to review the current
landscape to see if that assessment has changed.

Has anyone purchased one of these policies?

If so was the purchase a result of a recommendation by the security
staff?

Have you used the policy and if so to what benefit was the policy?

I appreciate an insight into this topic.

Jon Allen

Information Security Officer

Baylor University

  By Date           By Thread