Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: List recommendations
From: John Henry Maurice <jmaurice () PCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:34:13 -0700

Just how much time do you have? :-)

Chris Gauthier wrote:
Hello,

I am looking at integrating spamassassin into my current postfix MTA on
RHEL 4 AS.  I've not found a good guide or HOWTO for integrating the two
products.  I've found more generic and vague references, but they've
seemed confusing to me.

What have you found for good resources to accomplish this task?

Thanks,

Chris Gauthier, CCNA, Network+, A+
Network Administration Team
Portland Community College
Portland, Oregon

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there
you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci

--
John Henry Maurice