Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: iPhone security
From: Christopher Penido <chris.penido () NYU EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:25:16 -0400

SSH is not an application/option that is readily available on the
iPhone. That said, there are tools out there now that allow you to
install applications
such OpenSSH, BSD, and a host of other Unix tools. However, those
applications/tools are not supported by Apple and may in fact void your
warranty if installed.

A Google search will surely direct you to current installer tools
that you can
use to put such apps on the the iPhone.

Best,
Christopher Penido

Christopher Penido
Network Security Analyst
NYU  \ ITS Technology Security Services  \  security () nyu edu
chris.penido () nyu edu
Home  @   http://security.nyu.edu
Alerts   @   http://security.nyu.edu/alerts
News   @   http://security.nyu.edu/news