Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance Policies
From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:20:04 -0500

At 12:14 PM 7/19/2007, Theresa M Rowe put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
Is ANYONE going to be compliant by the September deadline??  Did you use a
consultant to get there?

What is the September deadline?  I thought compliance was supposed to start
on 1/1/06?

FWIW, we're still working on compliance...it's pretty time consuming.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.

  By Date           By Thread