Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance Policies
From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:29:00 -0600

Yes, being a level 4 does change things.  See this page for details:
http://usa.visa.com/download/merchants/level_4_merchant_compliance.pdf

Essentially, the requirements still apply, but verification is up to
your bank.

This page also discusses the different merchant level requirements -
http://usa.visa.com/merchants/risk_management/cisp_merchants.html

Brad Judy

IT Security Office
University of Colorado at Boulder