Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

IDCards, who "owns" them
From: Gary Dobbins <dobbins () ND EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:28:21 -0400

We're curious to learn what other campuses do in terms of governance for IDcard issuance and uses.

e.g. Are they managed by the department that issues physical keys, by IT as authenticators, or something else
altogether?

Reply to me directly if you wish and I'll summarize if there's interest.

Thanks.
--
   Gary Dobbins, CISSP -- Director, Information Security
   University of Notre Dame, Office of Information Technologies

  By Date           By Thread