Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: what is the Campus Collaboration Project?
From: Jeff Kell <jeff-kell () UTC EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:15:44 -0500

Matthew Gracie wrote:
We've been getting a lot of these emails, as well. I thought that the
first set was just some Facebook-wannabe that wasn't above spamming as a
marketing technique, but getting nearly identical messages from all of
these different domains is casting it in a more sinister light.

It's a Nigerian distance learning exchange student project :-D

Jeff

  By Date           By Thread