Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Web App Scan tool
From: Mark Monroe <markm196 () NETSCAPE NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:10:02 -0600

I need to test some web apps. I am not fantastic at this. I am looking
for a tool to help and due to a total lack of funds right now I cannot
buy anything. I need to check for the usual things like x site scripting
and sql injection and one of the apps generates a token and passes it on
to another site and I need to make sure that can not be "messed" with too.

any suggestions?

Mark Monroe
UMSL

  By Date           By Thread