Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Change of address procedures?
From: Allison Dolan <adolan () MIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:08:15 -0500

Because of the Red Flag implications, we are looking at address
changes that might be linked to a request for a new ID card (which
can act as a type of debit card) and we might have process changes in
that case.  Your query has prompted me to think more more broadly.
(In general, we encourage individuals to maintain their address info
via the student information system web form)

Allison F. Dolan
Program Director, Personally Identifiable Information
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave  NE49-3021
Cambridge MA 02139-4307
Phone: (617) 252-1461