Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Results of 2008 ResNet Survey
From: David Futey <dfutey2 () YAHOO COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:28:36 -0800

(Please excuse cross postings)

 Earlier this year, the ResNet Applied Research Group solicited
participation in the 2008 ResNet Survey. This comprehensive survey
focused on residential technology support groups, their
responsibilities in supporting technologies to residential students,
the service issues they addressed, and their organizational structure.
Of interest to this list would be a section on security and policies.

Over 100 institutions participated and we are pleased to inform you
that we have publicly released data from the survey at
http://resnetsymposium.org/wiki/index.php/RARG:2008_ResNet_Survey.

We are profoundly grateful to those who participated and we look
forward to answering any questions you may have as we continue
this and related research.

Dave Futey
ResNet Applied Research Group

  By Date           By Thread