Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

is there a date order archive of this list?
From: Robin Stubbs <mstubbs () FACSTAFF WISC EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:20:33 -0500

I am so sorry to burden people with another question. This will be the last!

Does anyone know how to put or find the archives in date order?

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A1=ind0810&L=SECURITY
or is there somewhere else it is archived where there is another order
besides subject,date available?

I really don't need to be directly subscribed to this list and if
I could find the archives in date order then I'd unsubscribe and people
could send me-toos about policy in a blizzard of abundance without me
caring at all. I would add that I could see splitting the list into
something like security_policy and security_technical or something like
that. Personally, I'm interested in technical issues (eg latest threat, latest defenses, gee whiz what those miscreants
have done :-) but I personally have no role
whatsoever in setting policy, whereas I'm sure that many people on this
list are in the opposite boat, and some are in both.

  By Date           By Thread