Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

mee too
From: John Isenhour <jisenhou () KENNESAW EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:32:04 -0400

Relative to the mee too postings and subsequent replies to the list, it
seems to me we were discussing education being a key part of security a
few digests back, this provides an argument that even professionals tend
to do what they do.  In the old days of netnews, there would be a
periodic posting of expected behaviors that everybody could ignore :-)

cheers,
john

  By Date           By Thread