Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Posting: Information Security Analyst at The University of Texas at Austin
From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:12:50 -0500

Please escort this vendor to the list door and see that they don't come
back.

- ken

Maciej Kozuszek wrote:
Hello Charlie,

My name is Maciej Kozuszek. I'm a product manager of eForensics
Magazine and PenTest Magazine. I also do have a close relations with
Hakin9 Magazine.
I've just noticed your posting on SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
mailing list, regarding recruitment.

I was wondering if perhaps University of Texas at Austin wouldn't be
interested in posting this information to our magazines. Allover we
have about 113 000 IT Security professionals in our databases, and I
think that this could be of a value for you.
In return we would request nothing more than just promoting our
publications to the group of IT Security oriented staff / students in
University of Texas at Austin,

Please let me know if you'd be interested in the above,

Warm regards,

Maciej Kozuszek
PenTest Magazine Product Manager
PenTest Laboratory Product Manager
eForensics Magazine Product Manager

www.pentestmag.com
www.pentestlab.org
www.eforensicsmag.com

Software Media Sp. z o.o. SK

This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, or would like to have us stop contacting
you, please notify me immediately.