Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Posting: Information Security Analyst at The University of Texas at Austin
From: Tim Doty <tdoty () MST EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:23:51 -0500

On 08/16/2012 09:13 AM, Pratt, Benjamin E. wrote:
And if his second e-mail is accurate in that the list is not the intended recipient and that "If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited by law " then everyone who has replied to this message is now a criminal because we've copied his text.

An interesting assertion. What law would we be in violation of I wonder? /me removes tongue from cheek

A nice example of just how silly such disclaimers are...