Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Posting: Information Security Analyst at The University of Texas at Austin
From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:32:49 -0600

Just for everyone's information, even direct replies with solicitation from
vendors are prohibited on Educause lists.  If you receive such
solicitations, I recommend reporting them to security-council () educause edu

Rules:
http://www.educause.edu/discuss/constituent-and-discussion-group-participati
on-guidelines

"Please note that unsolicited commercial communications to constituent group
participants as a result of postings to a Constituent or Discussion list
violate the promotional messages and advertising provisions of these
guidelines and may result in the loss of access to the listserv in
question."

Brad Judy