Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Exchange Active Sync
From: "Barr, Molly (HSC)" <Molly-Barr () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:27:12 -0600

Hello Everybody,

At the University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center we are looking at turning on EAS for all Employees.  Have any of
you done this?  Would you be willing to share your experience(s) with us?  Thanks!

Molly Barr, Project Manager
OUHSC Information Technology, ROB 4th Floor
WK:  405.271.2644 ext. 50204
CL:  405.596.2912

Feedback?  Tell my manager - Chris Jones<mailto:chris-jones () ouhsc edu>

  By Date           By Thread