Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Where does NAC Admin Land at Your EDU?
From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:23:35 -0600

Our Network Services team has primary responsibility for our student NAC
(also Bradford). They handle system maintenance, integration, policy
creation, and tier 3 support. Our help desk handles tier 1/2 support.
Ideally, our InfoSec team should be involved in the policy approval
process, but it's historically been ranked too low for us to handle, so
Network takes care of the whole show.

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*