Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Part 352 - Federal Government Contractual Security Provisions
From: Chris Kidd <chris.kidd () UTAH EDU>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:27:24 +0000

We have several departments that have entered into contracts with Health and Human Services and other federal agencies.
The contracts require compliance with Part 352.239-70-73 (http://www.hhs.gov/policies/hhsar/subpart352-30s.html). The
Contracting Officers from the federal government are now asking for the documentation associated with compliance.

I'm hoping others have had the opportunity to respond to similar language. If so, could I bounce a few questions off of
you privately? Or - even better - let me know if you are willing to share any documentation or checklists!

Regards,

Chris Kidd
Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
University of Utah and University of Utah Health Sciences
650 Komas Suite 102
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
office 801.587.9241
cell 801.747.9028