Home page logo
/

educause logo Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder: Proposals due Nov. 13 for the Security Professionals Conference 2013
From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:41:07 +0000

Greetings,

The <http://www.educause.edu/events/enterprise-it-leadership-conference> Security Professionals
Conference<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference> will be held in St. Louis, MO, and online,
April 15-17, 2013. The opening keynote speaker will be Marcus Ranum (CSO, Tenable Network Security, Inc.).

On behalf of the program committee, I invite you to submit a proposal to present on an information security, privacy,
or IAM topic that would be of interest to this audience of CISOs, CIOs, CPOs, and other security practitioners. You
have until Tuesday, November 13 to submit your proposal.

The Security Professionals<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference> and Enterprise IT
Leadership<http://www.educause.edu/events/enterprise-it-leadership-conference> conferences are co-located in 2013 and
will have a joint reception on April 16, as well as a half day of combined sessions on the morning of April 17. You can
opt to submit a proposal to present during this morning on an enterprise IT security topic.

Providing a content-rich session as an individual or a team is a wonderful way to learn from each other as we share
experiences, ideas, and information. Submit a proposal to share future directions, best practices, stories on
successful collaborations, or solutions to community-wide issues of interest to this audience.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity with me.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>